Joshua grew up in the Shoalhaven and completed his Masters Degree in Chiropractic at Macquarie University, Sydney. After completing his degree, Joshua worked in a private Chiropractic practice in the Northern Illawarra. In 2014, Joshua returned to the Shoalhaven to join the family owned and operated Nowra Allied Health Centre team.
Josh has a keen interest in fitness and sport, this led him to complete his International Certification as a Chiropractic Sports Practitioner. He is a lecturer with Sports Medicine Australia and works with various sporting teams as a Sports Chiropractor. Joshua combines traditional hands on manual Chiropractic techniques with exercise prescription and self management techniques. Josh utilises his extensive clinical knowledge to take rehabilitation to the next level through the use of patient specific Clinical Pilates and exercise prescription.
• Masters of Chiropractic
• Bachelor of Chiropractic Science
• Internationally Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner (FICS)
• Certificate of Musculoskeletal Acupuncture (Dry Needling)
• Certificate of Selective Functional Movement Assessment
• FIFA Diploma in Football Medicine
• DMA Clinical Pilates
• Contract Lecturer for Sports Medicine Australia